About Moonbase 332
About the GameHello and Welcome to Moonbase 332 Moonbase 332 is an Arcade First Person Shooter by PatchNoteStudio. You play an old American exterminator. After a War between Germany and Austria in Year 2007, a base on the Moon was found. Austria has tested there some genetically modified Plagues to use it as a weapon. Your job is now there to clean up. Fight your way through the Moonbase 332.
- 5 Chapters, Each with 5 levels (includes boss battle, bonus level, etc.)
- An absurd story (+Cutscenes)
- Some secrets (hidden weapons, items, rooms, etc.)
- The difficulty level varies with the player behavior.
- Liquid gameplay with up to 60 FPS
- The game speed increases with each level
- Health regeneration does not exist
- Ranking System and Online-Highscore list*
- Lifetime free updates*
Minimum: OS: XP(SP3)/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent Memory: 3GB RAM Hard Drive: 8GB of free space Graphics: NVIDIA 8800GS / ATI Radeon HD 2900 Pro or equivalent
What about a Linux / Mac version? We are working to make the game compatible with playonmac and playonlinux so you can play this game on Linux and Mac! About PatchNoteStudio http://patchnotestudio.com/about/ *These features require an internet connection and/or a free Moonbase 332 account.
Buy the Game
If you need help with problems or if you have found an error contacted us: patchnotestudio.com/support/Unsure? Try the Demo! This is just a gameplay demo. The demo includes the first chapter and a special bonus level. The boss fight is not present. Cutscenes and dialogues are not available. However, the demo requires 3.5 GB of disk space.